Saturday 15 September 2012

Tutorial: Interlocked Dot Mani

Hiya lovelies! Happy Saturday! Quick little post today - I haven't really been in the blogging mood since Wednesday's post =\ dunno why, maybe I'm low on whatever vitamin sparks the desire to blog? Anywho, I've had a crack at making my first picture tutorial for a mani that I don't really know what to call... It was this one here... I promised the next time I tried it I'd make a step-by-step guide, so that's exactly what I've done =). This time it's with China Glaze Aquadelic and OPI No Room For The Blues. Will shhh now... Enjoy!
**********************************************
If you give it a go I'd love to see the outcome! Tag me @RFTP_NZ on Twitter or post it to RFTP's Facebook wall =)

Do you prefer photo or video tutorials? Do you often try a mani you've seen around or do you just like seeing how it's done? Enjoy your weekends, lovely people, and thank you for reading!